VSS210A Mid-High Frequency Volume SourceVSS210A volume sound source is a special mid-high frequency volume sound source developed by BSWA TECH. It can be used in noise transfer function (P/F) and acoustics transfer function (P/Q) reciprocity test, TPA analysis, acoustic excitation test such as sound insulation, sound absorption and SEA test.
VSS210A uses high-power speaker, high sound insulation tube can prevent sound leakage, the output head has built-in reference microphone for feedback volume acceleration output. The available frequency response range is 200Hz~10000Hz and the sound power level is 112 dB. Userfriendly design, a variety of details is considered, convenient for professionals to use.
● 200Hz~10000Hz frequency response range
● 150W continuous output power (Pink noise)
● Sound power level 112dB
● Built-in reference microphone feedback the volume acceleration output
● Rugged metal handle for easy movement, compact structure, professional package
● Transfer Path Analysis (TPA)
● Statistical Energy Analysis (SEA)
● Vehicle/Body Airborne Isolation
|Rated Impedance||4 Ω|
|Rated Power||150W continuous (pink noise)|
|Sound Power Level||112 dB|
BSWA MPA401 (ICCP), Typical sensitivity: 4 mV/Pa, BNC connector
Max SPL at Reference Microphone
Max SPL at 1 meter
Typical Sensitivity of Volume Acc.
27 mV/(m³/s²), （±3 dB）
|Loudspeaker Unit||Titanium metal film tweeter|
Ø20 mm x 3 m
6.0kg (without package), 14.5 kg (with package)
|Package Size (mm)||
W668.5 x H376 x D500