MF650 Tire Noise Test Bracket
BSWA MF650 Tire Noise Testing Fixture is used for fixing the microphone on a vehicle body to test the noises of the tire. It consists of a mounting fixture which mounts the MF650 on a vehicle body, and a microphone support rod to fix the microphone.
Microphone support rod consists of two universal couplings, two supporting rods, and a special microphone clamp. MF650 conforms to ISO/CD 11819-2 Standard.
● Can be firmly fixed on the vehicle body
● Easy assembly and disassembly
● Adjust the testing point quickly
● Conforms to ISO/CD / 11819-2 Standard
● OTPA analysis of the Tire Noise contribution
|Dimension of Bracket||360mm (L[max.]) x 65mm (W) x 160mm (H)|
|Dimension of Support Arm||650mm (L) x 16mm (Diameter)|
|Length of Support Arm||460mm ~ 650mm|
|Adjustment of Support Arm Position||200mm|
|Operation Vehicle Speed||≤90km/h|