VA-Lab Software OverviewVA-Lab is acoustical measurement software developed by BSWA. VA-Lab takes the advantage of computer power and performs all signal analysis within the computer. With BSWA Data Acquisition Hardware and Microphones, VA-Lab represents the most cost-effective solution for all your needs in acoustic measurement and analysis.
VA-Lab is developed based on the international standards and BSWA’s experiences in acoustics. These experiences cover environmental, architectural, material and industrial measurements. VA-Lab has module design with special applications according to ISO standard requirements, such as Sound Power, Sound Insulation, and Impedance Measurements.
The VA-Lab function modules include:
● BASIC: FFT based signal analysis for vibration and acoustics
● ENV: Sound pressure level and environment noise measurements
● IMP: Two and four microphone methods for absorption and TL measurements in Impedance tube according to ISO10534
● SI: Sound intensity measurements
● REV: Reverberation time measurements according to ISO3382
● TL: Sound Insulation measurements for building material according to ISO 140.
● POWER: Sound Power Measurements according to ISO3745.
● FFT Analysis: general signal analysis including FFT,CPS, Transfer Function, Coherence, Auto Correction, Cross Correction, Cepstrum, etc. Data can be captured and saved in real-time mode
● 1/n Octave: general 1/n octave analysis for sound and vibration signals, n=1,3,6,9,12, 24
● Calibration: user selection of sound or vibration calibration.
● Signal Generator: sine, square, triangle, sawtooth wave, white noise, pink noise, frequency sweep, multi-tone, tone burst, wavefile, etc.
● Record: Wave file or time series signal record and play back